1. Your car isn’t covered if the accident is your fault.
– Collision insurance covers the vehicle of the insured, regardless of who’s at fault for an accident
2. Red cars cost more to insure than other colors.
– The color of your car has absolutely no effect on your insurance rates, but the make and model do.
3. Auto insurance covers valuables stolen from your car.
– Auto insurance does not typically cover items stolen from you car, such as laptops or cellphones. Fortunately, homeowners and renters insurance both cover personal property stolen from vehicles.
4. Where you live doesn’t affect your insurance rate.
– When it comes to insurance, location does matter. Accident and vehicle crime rates in your area can can impact premiums.
5. Your insurance coverage includes mechanical repairs.
– Mechanical breakdowns, vehicle wear and tear, and regular maintenance are not covered by auto insurance
Have a great day,